** AMENDED **
MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2019
WOONSOCKET CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
COUNCIL PRESIDENT DANIEL M. GENDRON PRESIDING
7:00 P.M. – SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
169 MAIN STREET, WOONSOCKET, RHODE ISLAND 02895
- ROLL CALL
- DISCUSSION WITH ADMINISTRATION REGARDING PROPOSED DOG PARK
- DISCUSSION REGARDING PROPOSED LEGISLATION REQUIRING TRASH RECEPTICLES OUTSIDE OF CONVENIENCE STORES
- DISCUSSION REGARDING TRASH FEES
- VOTE TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
- 42-46-5 (a) (2) Sessions pertaining to collective bargaining or litigation, or work sessions pertaining to collective bargaining or litigation.
- Discussion regarding appeals decided by the Board of Assessment Review, which could lead to litigation.
For additional information or to request interpreter services, or other special services for the hearing impaired, please contact City Clerk Christina Harmon-Duarte three days prior to the meeting at (401) 762-6400, or by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Posted on April 17, 2019 Amended